This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- High carboxyhemoglobin level without acute or chronic findings.J Emerg Med. 1984; 1: 539-542
- Value of hyperbaric oxygen in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.JAMA. 1981; 246: 2478-2480
- New directions in the research and treatment of carbon monoxide exposure.Amer Jnl Emerg Med. 1983; 2: 226-230
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.