This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: Mechanisms, presentation, and controversies in management.J Emerg Med. 1984; 1: 233-243
- Carbon monoxide poisoning.Am J Emerg Med. 1984; 2: 254-261
- Carbon monoxide poisoning.JAMA. 1976; 236: 1502-1504
- New directions in research and treatment of carbon monoxide exposure.Am J Emerg Med. 1983; 2: 226-230
- Treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning: Prognostic factors.J Trauma. 1976; 16: 111-114
- Carbon monoxide exposure and cerebral function.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1970; 174: 385-395
- Neurologic complications of carbon monoxide poisoning.J Med. 1967; 144: 415-455
- Experimental carbon monoxide encephalopathy in the primate.Arch Neurol. 1974; 30: 202-216
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.