This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Variability in the management of the febrile infant under 2 months.J Emerg Med. 1985; 3: 345
- Tympanometric detection of middle ear effusion in young infants and children.Pediatrics. 1976; 58: 198
- Advanced techniques for measuring middle ear function.Pediatrics. 1978; 61: 763
- Pediatrics. 1978; 62: 570
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.