This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Tympanometric detection of middle ear effusion in young infants and children.Pediatrtics. 1976; 58: 198-210
- Otitis media in children less than 12 weeks of age.Pediatrics. 1977; 59: 827-832
- Bacterial etiology of otitis media during the first six weeks of life.J Pediatr. 1978; 92: 893-896
- Acute otitis media. Special series: Management of pediatric infectious diseases in office practice.J Pediatr Infect Dis. 1982; 1: 67-73
- Fever in infants less than two months of age: Spectrum of disease and predictors of outcome.Pediatr Emerg Care. 1985; 1: 128-135
© 1986 Published by Elsevier Inc.