This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Patterns of injury in children.J Pediatr Surg. 1990; 25: 85-91
- Childhood injuries: recognition and prevention.Curr Prob Pediatr. 1981; 12: 2-57
- Prevention of childhood household injuries.Am J Public Health. 1977; 67: 1148-1153
- Tasering the literature.J Emerg Med. 1987; 5: 551-552
Accepted: February 19, 1991
Received: January 17, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.