This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Radiograph ordering agreement [letter].J Emerg Med. 1991; 10: 201
- Radiograph ordering: agreement between the triage nurse and the physician in a pediatric emergency department.J Emerg Med. 1990; 8: 696-700
- Generalizability of behavioral observations: a clarification of interobserver agreement and interobserver reliability.Am J Ment Defic. 1979; 83: 460-472
- Statistical methods for rates and proportions.in: 2nd ed. Wiley, New York1981: 212-236
- A reappraisal of the kappa coefficient.J Clin Epidemiol. 1988; 41: 949-958
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.