This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The influence of diazepam or lorazepam on the frequency of endotracheal intubation in childhood status epilepticus.J Emerg Med. 1991; 9: 13-17
- Iatrogenic illness in pediatric critical care.Crit Care Med. 1990; 18: 51-1258
- An evaluation of emergency department treatment of status epilepticus in children.Ann Emerg Med. 1989; 18: 448
- Treatment of status epilepticus: a prospective comparison of diazepam and phenytoin versus phenobarbital and optional phenytoin.Neurology. 1988; 38: 202-207
- Very high dose phenobarbital for refractory status epilepticus in children.Neurology. 1988; 38: 1035-1040
- Diazepam and intubation in emergency treatment of seizures in children.Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20: 1009-1013
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.