This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The geriatric obstacle course: a training session designed to help prehospital personnel recognize geriatric stereotypes and misconceptions.J Emerg Med. 1996; 14: 439-444
- Use of emergency departments by elderly patients: projections from a multicenter data base.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; 21: 819-824
- Care of the elderly in the emergency department: conclusions and recommendations.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; 21: 830-834
- Emergency care of the elder person.Beverly Cracom Publication, St. Louis1996
- Emergency care of the elder person: an instructor's manual. Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, Lansing1996
- Using paramedics to identify at-risk elderly.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; : 668-691
- Carpe diem: seize the day.SSA Consultants, Baton Rouge1993
- Aging Successfully. 1995; 5: 10
- Elder persons in the emergency health care system.Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, Lansing1995
- Unrecognized delirium in ED geriatric patients.Am J Emerg Med. 1995; 13: 142-145
- Recognizing delirium in the elder person: perspectives for the emergency care professional.Beverly Cracom Publications, St. Louis1995
- Geriatric emergencies: an EMT teaching manual. Medic Alert Foundation, Turlock, CA1994
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.