Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Childhood vaccine risk/benefit communication among public health clinics: a time-motion study.Public Health Nurs. 2004; 21: 228-236
- Vaccine information statements.J Long Term Eff Med Implants. 2005; 15: 91-114
National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act Vaccine Injury Table. Available at. http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/table.htm. Accessed 2006.
- What’s going on?.Public Heath Rep. 2004; 119: 536-551
- Autism: a target of pharmacotherapies?.Drug Discov Today. 2004; 9: 366-374
- Autism: a large unmet medical need and a complex research problem.Physiol Behav. 2003; 79: 461-470
- Prevalence of autism in a United States population: the Brick Township, New Jersey, investigation.Pediatrics. 2001; 108: 1155-1161
- Prevalence of autism in a US metropolitan area.JAMA. 2003; 289: 49-55
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders—Changes in the California Caseload—An Update 1999 through 2002. State of California, Sacramento, CA2003
- An assessment of thimerosal use in childhood vaccines.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: 1147-1154
- Autism: a novel form of mercury poisoning.Med Hypotheses. 2001; 56: 462-471
- The role of mercury in the pathogenesis of autism.Mol Psychiatry. 2002; 7: S42-S43
- Thimerosal and autism?.Med Hypotheses. 2004; 62: 788-794
- A two-phased population epidemiological study of the safety of thimerosal-containing vaccines: a follow-up analysis.Med Sci Monit. 2005; 11: CR160-CR170
Vaccine Compensation Statistics Table. Available at. http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/statistics_report.htm#post_1988.