Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2005; 122: S640-S656
- Executive summary: heart disease and stroke statistics: 2010 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2010; 121: 948-954
- Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2005; 293: 299-304
- Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during in-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2005; 293: 305-310
- Delays and errors in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and defibrillation by pediatric residents during simulated cardiopulmonary arrests.Resuscitation. 2009; 80: 819-825
- Quality of CPR during advanced resuscitation training.Resuscitation. 2008; 77: 69-74
- Chest compression rates during cardiopulmonary resuscitation are suboptimal: a prospective study during in-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2005; 111: 428-434
- Chest compression fraction determines survival in patients with out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation.Circulation. 2009; 120: 1241-1247
Brouhard M. About.com: First Aid. Stayin' Alive with CPR. Available at: http://firstaid.about.com/od/cprbasics/qt/07_cpr_tips.htm. Accessed December 14, 2008.
- Wake County EMS cools down: system begins induced hypothermia of ROSC patients. Stayin' alive & compliant.JEMS. 2006; 31: 26-30
- CPR quality improvement during in-hospital cardiac arrest using a real-time audiovisual feedback system.Resuscitation. 2007; 73: 54-61
- Quality of out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation with real-time automated feedback: a prospective interventional study.Resuscitation. 2006; 71: 283-292
- Metronome improves compression and ventilation rates during CPR on a manikin in a randomized trial.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 206-210
- Hands-only (compression-only) cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a call to action for bystander response to adults who experience out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrest: a science advisory for the public from the American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2162-2167
- Survival is similar after standard treatment and chest compression only in out-of-hospital bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Circulation. 2007; 116: 2908-2912
This work was supported by a University of Illinois College of Medicine Resident Research Grant.