We owe almost all our knowledge not to those who have agreed, but to those who have differed. —Charles Colton (1825)
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cricothyrotomy technique.J Emerg Med. 1999; 17: 1071-1072
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Courses. American College of Surgeons, Chicago1993
- Cricothyrotomy in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 1982; 11: 361-364
- Cricothyrotomy in the emergency department revisited.J Emerg Med. 1989; 7: 115-118
- Safety and efficacy of the rapid four-step technique for cricothyrotomy using a Bair claw.J Emerg Med. 2000; 19: 125-129
- Cricothyroidotomy.Ann Otology Rhinology Laryngology. 1987; 96: 519-524
- Prehospital cricothyrotomy.Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19: 279-285
- Emergency cricothyroidotomy in trauma victims.J Trauma. 1993; 34: 503-505
- Prehospital airway management in the acutely injured patient.J Trauma. 1998; 45: 312-314
- Declining rate of cricothyrotomy in trauma patients with an emergency medicine residency.Acad Emerg Med. 1998; 5: 247-251
- Airway management in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 1998; 31: 325-332
Simon HK, Sullivan F. Confidence in performance of pediatric emergency medicine procedures by community emergency practitioners. Pediatric Emerg Care 1996;12:336–9.
© 2001 Elsevier Science Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.