Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Behind closed doors. Doubleday & Co, New York1980
- Strangulation.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 179-185
Statistical Abstract of the United States, edn. 101. Washington, DC, US Bureau of the Census, 1980, p. 178, 187.
- Strangulation as a method of homicide.Arch Pathol. 1967; 83: 64-70
Rosen P. Emergency medicine: concepts and clinical practice, 4th edn. Mosby-Year Book, Inc.; 1998:511–512.
- Delayed postanoxic encephalopathy after strangulation.Arch Neurol. 1991; 48: 871-874
- Manual strangulation injuries of the larynx.Arch Otolaryngol. 1983; 109: 344-347
- “Hidden” laryngeal injuries in homicidal strangulation. how to detect and interpret these findings.J Forensic Sci. 1998; 43: 784-791
- The location of hyoid fractures in strangulation revealed by xeroradiography.J Forensic Sci. 1995; 40: 303-305
- Fracture of the hyoid bone in strangulation.J Forensic Sci. 1996; 41: 110-113
- Hyoid fracture and strangulation.J Forensic Sci. 1992; 37: 1216-1222
- The qualitative alteration of the DNA content in strangulation marks is an artifact.Forensic Sci Inter. 1997; 89: 15-20
- Concealed homicidal strangulation first discovered at necropsy.J Clin Pathol. 1994; 47: 679-680
- Battered women.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 28: 486-492
- Diagnostic and treatment guidelines on domestic violence. American Medical Association, Chicago1992
- Battered women.Acta Chir Scand. 1987; 153: 1-5
- Risk of physical abuse to children of spouse abusing parents.Child Abuse Negl. 1996; 20: 589-598
- Men who batter.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1983; 173: 190-192
- Violence against women.JAMA. 1992; 267 (Abstract): 3184-3189
Harris L. A survey of spousal violence against women in Kentucky. Frankfort, KY: Kentucky Commission of Women; 1979.
- Medical care cost of intrafamily assault and homicide.Bull NY Acad Med. 1986; 62: 556-561
- Battered women as consumers of legal services. 1987; 10: 10-17
- Patient Presentation, angiographic features, and treatment of strangulation-induced bilateral dissection of the cervical internal carotid artery. Report of three cases.J Neurosurg. 2000; 92: 481-487
- Cerebral infarct caused by compression of the carotid artery in an alcohol intoxicated patient.Nervenarzt. 1993; 64 (German): 401-403