Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous peripelvic extravasation of urine as a cause of acute abdomen.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1993; 27: 333-336
- Spontaneous peripelvic extravasation of urine.Int Urol Nephrol. 1992; 24: 465-469
- Calyceal rupture with perirenal urinoma in a patient with cervical carcinoma.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 511-513
- Urine leaks and urinoma: diagnosis and imaging-guided intervention.Radiographics. 2003; 23: 1133-1147
- Rupture of the renal pelvis of a ureteropelvic junction hydronephrosis after blunt abdominal trauma.Australas Radiol. 2004; 48: 256-258
- Urinoma masquerding as pancreatic pseudocyst.Int J Pancreatol. 1992; 11: 195-198
- Calyceal rupture and perirenal urinoma as presenting sign of reccurent ovarian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2001; 83: 415-417
- Urinomas caused by ureteral injuries: CT appearance.Abdom Imaging. 2002; 27: 88-92
- The great escape: interfascial decompression planes of the retroperitoneum.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2000; 175: 363-370
- Primary ureterocopic treatment for obstructive ureteral stone-causing fornix rupture.Int J Urol. 2004; 11: 1058-1064
- Use of double J stent in case of spontaneous ureteral extravasation of urine.Arch Esp Urol. 2000; 53: 491-493
- Understanding the Doppler RI: impact of renal arterial distensibility on the RI in a hydronephrotic ex vivo rabbit kidney model.J Ultrasound Med. 2000; 19: 303-314