Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The clinical epidemiology of contrast-induced nephropathy.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2005; 28: S3-S11
- Contrast-induced nephropathy.Crit Care Clin. 2005; 21: 281-289
- Constrast-induced nephropathy: a clinical and evidence-based approach.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1799-1806
- Urine dipstick as a screening test for serum creatinine elevation in emergency department patients with severe hypertension.Acad Emerg Med. 2002; 1: 27-34