Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- DefenseTechnology Website.Accessed March 22, 2007)
- Combined Systems, Inc. Website.Accessed March 22, 2007)
- Injury pattern of the Flash-Ball, a less lethal weapon used for law enforcement: report of two cases and review of the literature.J Emerg Med. 2006; 31: 325-330
- Minimal velocities necessary for perforation of skin by air gun pellets and bullets.J Forensic Sci. 1982; 27: 894-898
- Paintball injuries in children: more than meets the eye.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 15-18
- ATF online.Accessed March 22, 2007)
- Pediatric fireworks-related injuries in the United States: 1990–2003.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 296-303
Barnes SJ, Mercer DM, Cochrane TD. Flash burns to the face burns. 1989;15:250–1.
- The injury pattern of a new law enforcement weapon: the police bean bag.Ann Emerg Med. 2001; 38: 383-390
- The Flexible Baton TM-12: a case report involving a new police weapon.J Emerg Med. 1997; 15: 789-791