Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nicotinic acid: the broad-spectrum lipid drug.J Intern Med. 2005; 258: 94-114
- Toxicity from the use of niacin to beat urine drug screening.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 50: 587-590
- Safety considerations with niacin therapy.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 22C-31C
- Fulminant hepatic failure following low-dose sustained-release niacin therapy in hospital.West J Med. 1991; 155: 410-412
- Fulminant hepatic failure after ingestion of sustained-release nicotinic acid.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 111: 253-254
- Niacin-induced hepatitis: a potential side effect with low-dose time-release niacin.Mayo Clin Proc. 1991; 66: 23-28
- Niacin-induced myopathy.Am J Cardiol. 1994; 74: 841-842
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 591-599
- Toxicity and deaths from 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (“ecstasy”).Lancet. 1992; 340: 384-387
- Chronic ecstasy (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine) abuse: a recurrent and unpredictable cause of severe acute hepatitis.J Hepatol. 1996; 25: 563-566
- Liver transplantation for the treatment of fulminant hepatic failure induced by the ingestion of ecstasy.Transpl Intern. 1997; 10: 229-233
- Ecstasy-induced toxicity in rat liver.Liver. 2000; 20: 8-15
- Nicotinic acid-induced toxicity associated with cytopenia and decreased levels of thyroxine-binding globulin.Mayo Clin Proc. 1992; 67: 465-468
- Towards definition, clinical and laboratory criteria, and a scoring system for disseminated intravascular coagulation.Thromb Haemost. 2001; 86: 1327-1330
- Randomized comparative study of the effects of treatment with once-daily, niacin extended-release/lovastatin and with simvastatin on lipid profile and fibrinolytic parameters in Taiwan.Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2006; 22: 257-265
- Antioxidant and prooxidant activities of B group vitamins in lipid peroxidation.J UOEH. 2006; 28: 359-368
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura after Ecstasy-induced acute liver failure.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 163
No reprints are available from the author.