Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fire-eating: hazards of hydrocarbon aspiration.Australas Radiol. 2007; 51: 567-569
- Exogenous lipoid pneumonia—case report.Rev Port Pneumol. 2005; 11: 567-572
- Acute form of exogenous lipoid pneumonia caused by inhalation of liquid paraffin in a fire-eater.Nihon Kokyuki Gakkai Zasshi. 2002; 40 ([Japanese]): 588-593
- Fire eater’s lung (hydrocarbon pneumonitis).Schweiz Med Wochenschr. 1994; 124: 362-367
- Studies on pneumonia following naso-pharyngeal injections of oil.Am J Pathol. 1925; 1: 407-414
- A hazard of paint spraying.Lancet. 2000; 355: 896
- Not your typical pneumonia: a case of exogenous lipoid pneumonia.J Gen İntern Med. 2007; 22: 1613-1616
- A 77 year old man with a lung mass.Chest. 1997; 111: 1439-1441
- Exogenous lipoid pneumonia.Arch Intern Med. 1994; 154: 686-692
- Electron microscopic findings in BAL of a fire-eater after petroleum aspiration.Chest. 2003; 124: 398-400
- Radiological and clinical findings in acute and chronic exogenous lipoid pneumonia.J Thorac Imaging. 2003; 18: 217-224
- Hydrocarbon pneumonitis following liquid paraffin aspiration during a fire-eating performance: a case report.J Med Case Report. 2008; 2: 214
- Idiopathic lipoid pneumonia in an adult treated with prednisolone.Chest. 1994; 105: 956-957
- A case of fire-eater’s pneumonia in an active-duty soldier.Med Gen Med. 2006; 8: 67
This study was supported by Akdeniz University Research Projects Unit.