Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiation dose associated with common computed tomography examinations and the associated lifetime attributable risk of cancer.Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169: 2078-2086
- Natural history, clinical pattern, and surgical considerations of pneumatosis intestinalis.Eur J Med Res. 2009; 14: 231-239
- Abdominal gas cysts (pneumatosis cystoides intestinorum hominis); an analysis with a report of a case and a critical review of the literature.AMA Arch Pathol. 1952; 53: 523-549
- Pneumatosis intestinalis: a review.Am J Gastroenterol. 1995; 90: 1747-1758
- Pneumatosis intestinalis in the adult: benign to life-threatening causes.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 1604-1613
- The spectrum of pneumatosis intestinalis.Arch Surg. 2003; 138: 68-75
- Management and outcome of pneumatosis intestinalis.Am J Surg. 2008; 195: 679-682
- Pneumoperitoneum: a review of nonsurgical causes.Crit Care Med. 2000; 28: 2638-2644
- The American College of Radiology strategy for managing incidental findings on abdominal computed tomography.Radiol Clin North Am. 2011; 49: 237-243
- The ten commandments of emergency medicine.Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20: 1146-1147