Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A prospective study of the incidence of purple glove syndrome.Epilepsia. 2001; 42: 1156-1159
- Purple glove syndrome following intravenous phenytoin administration.Vasc Med. 2007; 12: 29-31
- Intravenous phenytoin and percutaneous arterial cannulation: the purple-glove syndrome.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2007; 24: 900-901
- Recognizing and managing purple glove syndrome.Crit Care Nurse. 2000; 20: 54-61