Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The giant fornix syndrome. An unrecognized cause of chronic, relapsing, grossly purulent conjunctivitis.Ophthalmology. 2004; 111: 1539-1545
- Imaging of orbital trauma.Radiographics. 2008; 23: 1729-1739
- Retinal detachment: imaging of surgical treatments and complications.Radiographics. 2003; 23: 983-994
- Intraorbital wooden foreign body (IOFB): mimicking air on CT.Emerg Radiol. 2007; 14: 45-49