Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Google reaches 1 billion global visitors. Available at: http://www.comscoredatamine.com/2011/06/google-reaches-1-billion-global-visitors/. Accessed November 1, 2011.
North America Internet usage. Available at: http://www.internetworldstats.com/america.htm. Accessed November 1, 2011.
Swallow E. How businesses use social media for recruiting. August 28, 2011. Mashable Business. Available at: http://mashable.com/2011/08/28/social-media-recruiting-infographic/. Accessed September 24, 2011.
Swallow E. How recruiters use social networks to screen candidates. October 23, 2011. Mashable Business. Available at: http://mashable.com/2011/10/23/how-recruiters-use-social-networks-to-screen-candidates-infographic/. Accessed November 28, 2011.
Du W. Job candidates getting tripped up by Facebook. August 2007. MSNBC. Available at: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20202935/ns/business-school_inc_/t/job-candidates-getting-tripped-facebook/. Accessed September 24, 2011.
- You're judged all the time! Students' views on professionalism: a multicenter study.Med Educ. 2010; 44: 814-825
- Emergency medicine residency applicant perceptions of unethical recruiting practices and illegal questioning in the match.Acad Emrg Med. 2009; 16: 550-557
- Facebook and the professional behaviors of undergraduate medical students.Clin Teach. 2010; 7: 112-115
- Privacy, professionalism and Facebook: a dilemma for young doctors.Med Educ. 2010; 44: 805-813
Levinson M. Social networks: a new hotbed for hiring discrimination claims. April 2011. CIO. Available at: http://www.cio.com/article/679830/Social_Networks_A_New_Hotbed_for_Hiring_Discrimination_Claims_. Accessed September 24, 2011.