Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Unequal treatment: confronting racial and ethnic disparities in health care.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2002
- Missing persons: minorities in the health professions. A Report of the Sullivan Commission on Diversity in the Healthcare Workforce.Sullivan Commission, Washington, DC2007
- Minorities in medicine. 12th report.Council on Graduate Medical Education/Health Resources and Services Administration, Rockville, MD1998
American College of Emergency Physicians. Policy statement: workforce diversity in health care settings. October 2007 (cited cited 2011 April 1). Available at: https://apps.acep.org/practres.aspx?id=29858. Accessed April 1, 2009.
- The role of black and Hispanic physicians in providing health care for underserved populations.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1305-1310
Association of American Medical Colleges. Underrepresented in medicine definition (cited 2011 April 1). Available at: https://www.aamc.org/initiatives/urm/. Accessed April 1, 2009.
- AAMC report: 2008 physician specialty data book.Center for Workforce Studies, Washington, DC2008
- AAMC report: diversity in medical education: facts & figures 2008.Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC2008
- AAMC report: physician specialty data: a chart book.Center for Workforce Studies, Washington, DC2006
The 2008 Statistical Abstract: 2008 Edition. Available at: http://www.census.gov/prod/2007pubs/08abstract/pop.pdf. Accessed April 1, 2009.