Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Satisfaction as a determinant of compliance.Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1998; 26: 139-146
- Determinants of patent satisfaction and willingness to return with emergency care.Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 35: 426-434
- Patient satisfaction in the emergency department: a review of the literature and implications for practice.J Emerg Med. 2004; 26: 13-26
- Satisfied Patients Exiting the Emergency Department (SPEED) study.Acad Emerg Med. 2002; 9: 15-21
- Satisfaction with the emergency department environment decreases with length of stay.Emerg Med J. 2010; 27: 821-828
- Randomized clinical trial of bedside ultrasound among patients with abdominal pain in the emergency department: impact on patient satisfaction and health care consumption.Scand J Trauma. 2009; 17: 60
- Patient satisfaction and diagnostic accuracy with ultrasound by emergency physicians.Am J Emerg Med. 1999; 17: 642-646
- Effects of transvaginal sonography on pregnant patients’ perceptions of care in the ED [letter].Am J Emerg Med. 1996; 14: 232-233
- Methods for measuring patient satisfaction with specific medical encounters.Med Care. 1988; 26: 393-402
- The effect of urgency on patient satisfaction and future emergency department choice.Health Care Manage Rev. 1995; 20: 7-15
- Perceptions and satisfaction with emergency department care.J Emerg Med. 1996; 14: 679-683
Zoe D. Howard, md is currently at the Division of Emergency Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California.