Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Otic barotrauma from air travel.J Laryngol Otol. 2005; 119: 366-370
- Controversies in the medical clearance of recreational scuba divers: updates on asthma, diabetes mellitus, coronary artery disease, and patent foramen ovale.Curr Sports Med Rep. 2005; 4: 275-281
- Prevention of hyperbaric-associated middle ear barotrauma.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; 21: 1468-1471
- Protecting military convoys in Iraq: an examination of battle injuries sustained by a mechanized battalion during Operation Iraqi Freedom II.Mil Med. 2005; 170: 546-549
- Casualties treated at the closest hospital in the Madrid, March 11, terrorist bombings.Crit Care Med. 2005; 33: S107-S112
- Analysis of battlefield head and neck injuries in Iraq and Afghanistan.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005; 133: 497-504
- Preparticipation physical examination.4th edn. American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village, IL2010
- Blast injury of the ear: clinical update from the global war on terror.Mil Med. 2007; 172: 726-730
- Experimental pressure-induced rupture of the tympanic membrane in man.Acta Otolaryngol. 1993; 113: 62-67
- Tympanic-membrane perforation as a marker of concussive brain injury in Iraq.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 830-831