Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The Next Accreditation System—rational and benefits.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1051-1056
- Milestones in emergency medicine.J Acute Med. 2012; 2: 65-69
- The development of the emergency medicine milestones.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 20: 724-729
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Common program requirements. ACGME Approved Standards. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/CPRs2013.pdf. September 26, 2010. Accessed June 15, 2014.
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and American Board of Emergency Medicine. The emergency medicine milestones project. ACGME Next Accreditation System: Rationale and Benefits, Milestones. Available at: https://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/Portals/0/PDFs/Milestones/EmergencyMedicineMilestones.pdf. December 2012. Accessed June 15, 2014.
Beeson M. Emergency medicine milestones. 2012 CORD Academic Assembly Schedule/Handouts/Materials, Day 1. Available at: http://www.cordem.org/files/DOCUMENTLIBRARY/2012%20AA%20Handouts/1%20Day/CORD%20AA%20milestones%20(2).ppt. April 10, 2012. Accessed June 15, 2014.
- The 2011 model of the clinical practice of emergency medicine.Acad Emerg Med. 2012; 19: e19-e40
- Diplomates to Participate in the Development of Initial Certification.ABEM Memo. 2010; Vol 12 (https://www.abem.org/public/docs/default-source/publication-documents/2010-spring-newsletter.pdf?sfvrsn=6. Available at: Accessed on June 15th, 2014)
Steele MT. Report at the American Academy of Emergency Medicine Scientific Assembly. American Board of Emergency Medicine Reports at National Meetings. Available at: https://www.abem.org/public/docs/default-source/publication-documents/aaem-2011-final56E286AC8033.pdf. October 10, 2011. Accessed June 15, 2014.
American Board of Emergency Medicine. Annual Report, 2011-2012. Available at: https://www.abem.org/public/docs/default-source/publication-documents/2010-11-annual-report.pdf. July 27, 2012. Accessed June 15, 2014.
The Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and The American Board of Emergency Medicine. The emergency medicine milestone project. American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine Milestones website. Available at: https://www.abem.org/public/docs/default-source/migrated-documents-and-files/em-milestones.pdf?sfvrsn=4. October 22, 2012. Accessed June 15, 2014.
- Accuracy of physician self-assessment compared with observed measures of competence: a systematic review.JAMA. 2006; 296: 1094-1102
- Comparing resident measurements to attending surgeon self-perceptions of surgical educators.Am J Surg. 2003; 185: 323-327
- Physician language ability and cultural competence. An exploratory study of communication with Spanish-speaking patients.J Gen Intern Med. 2004; 19: 167-174
- Residents' attitudes towards and skills in counseling: using undetected standardized patients.J Gen Intern Med. 1990; 5: 415-420
- Self-ratings of graduating family practice residents' psychological medicine abilities.Fam Pract Res J. 1988; 7: 236-244
- Comparison of self, nurse, and physician assessment of residents rotating through an intensive care unit.Crit Care Med. 1998; 26: 1811-1816
- Assessments of girl's genital findings and the likelihood of sexual abuse: agreement among physicians self-rated as skilled.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1997; 151: 883-891
- Physician characteristics and the recognition of depression and anxiety in primary care.Med Care. 1994; 32: 795-812
This study was exempt from our hospital's Institutional Review Board.