To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Combined dislocation of the trapezium and the trapezoid: a case report with review of the literature.Hand (N Y). 2010; 5: 111-115
- Dorsal dislocation of the trapezoid.Eur J Emerg Med. 2003; 10: 143-145
- In situ rotational dislocation of the trapezoid associated with carpal-metacarpal dislocations.Hand Surg. 2009; 14: 31-33
- Combined dislocation of the trapezoid and finger carpometacarpal joints–the steering wheel injury: case report.J Hand Surg (Am). 2010; 35: 1454-1456
- Palmar dislocation of the trapezoid.Skeletal Radiol. 2003; 32: 95-98
- Dislocation of trapezoid.J Trauma. 1981; 21: 899-900
Published online: August 22, 2014
Accepted: June 30, 2014
Received in revised form: May 9, 2014
Received: June 6, 2013
© 2014 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.