Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cerebellar nicotinic cholinergic receptors are intrinsic to the cerebellum: implications for diverse functional roles.Cerebellum. 2011; 10: 748-757
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical dose-response trial of an extract of Baptisia, Echinacea and Thuja for the treatment of patients with common cold.Phytomedicine. 2005; 12: 715-722
- Manual of materia medica and pharmacology.Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia & New York1927
- Poisonous plants of North Carolina.North Carolina State University, Raleigh North Carolina1997 (Available at: http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/consumer/poison/Baptisp.htm. Accessed November 13, 2012.)
United States Department of Agriculture: Natural Resources Conservation Service Plant Guide. Baptisia australis. Available at: http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=BAAU. Accessed November 13, 2013.
Brown R. The root and leaves of Baptisia tinctoria. King's American Dispensatory, 1898. 1999–2012 Henriette Kress. Available at: http://www.henriettes-herb.com/eclectic/kings/baptisia.html. Accessed November 14, 2012.
- The names of plants.Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK2008
- Placebo-controlled trial of cytisine for smoking cessation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 1193-1200
- Cytisine for smoking cessation: a literature review and a meta-analysis.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 1553-1559
- Cytisine-based nicotinic partial agonists as novel antidepressant compounds.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009; 329: 377-386
National Library of Medicine (NLM). TOXNET: Toxicology Data Network. Cytisine. Available at: http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search/a?dbs+hsdb:@[email protected]+3560. Accessed August 28, 2014.
- Pharmacology of nicotine: addiction, smoking-induced disease, and therapeutics.Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 2009; 49: 57-71
Pacella M. Chefs unearth the practice of foraging. USA Today January 27, 2014. Available at: http://www.usatoday.com/story/experience/food-and-wine/news-festivals-events/food/2014/01/27/foraging-chefs-dishes-trend/4817825/. Accessed August 28, 2014.
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Rain gardens: a beautiful way for you to reduce runoff pollution! Available at: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Stormwater/raingarden/. Accessed August 28, 2014.