Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Tizanidine monograph. Clinical pharmacology. Gold Standard, Inc. Tampa, FL. Available at: http://www.clinicalpharmacology.com. Accessed June 26, 2013.
- Hypotension due to interaction between lisinopril and tizanidine.Ann Pharmacother. 2004; 38: 1840-1843
- Hypotension and bradycardia associated with concomitant tizanidine and lisinopril therapy.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010; 67: 1606-1610
- Hypotension following the initiation of tizanidine in a patient treated with an angiotensive converting enzyme inhibitor for chronic hypertension.J Child Neurol. 2000; 15: 818-819
Drug Interactions. Micromedex 2.0. Truven Health Analytics, Inc. Greenwood Village, CO. Available at: http://www.micromedexsolutions.com. Accessed June 26, 2013.
Drug Interaction Report. Clinical pharmacology. Gold Standard, Inc. Tampa, FL. Available at: http://www.clinicalpharmacology.com. Accessed June 26, 2013.
Lexi-Interact Online. Lexi-Comp. Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. Hudson, OH. Available at: http://online.lexi.com. Accessed June 26, 2013.
- A method for estimating the probability of adverse drug reactions.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1981; 30: 239-245
We did not submit this case report to our Institutional Review Board review as this is a single retrospective case report, which constitutes a medical educational activity and does not meet the Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects definition of research.