Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interventions for tears of the rotator cuff in adults.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004; 1: CD002758
- Accuracy of office-based ultrasonography of the shoulder for the diagnosis of rotator cuff tears.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1305-1311
- Diagnostic accuracy of ultrasound for rotator cuff tears in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Radiol. 2011; 66: 1036-1048
- Ultrasound demonstration of distal triceps tendon tears.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 1207-1210
- The role of sonography in differentiating full versus partial distal biceps tendon tears: correlation with surgical findings.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 2000: 158-162
- US Evaluation and diagnosis of rupture of the medial head of the gastrocnemius (tennis leg).J Ultrasound. 2007; 10: 194-198
- Sonographic evaluation of tears of the gastrocnemius medial head (“tennis leg”).J Ultrasound Med. 1998; 17: 157-162
- Longitudinal study comparing sonographic and MRI assessments of acute and healing hamstring injuries.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 183: 975-984
- Sonography and MRI of rectus abdominis muscle strain in elite tennis players.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: 1457-1461
- Diagnosis and follow-up US evaluation of ruptures of the medial head of the gastrocnemius (“tennis leg”).Korean J Radiol. 2006; 7: 193-198
- Pictorial essay: ultrasonography in ‘tennis leg’.Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2010; 20: 269-273
- Impact of routine contrast-enchanced CT onc costs and use of hospital resources in patients with acute abdomen. Results of a randomized clinical trial.Eur Radiol. 2013; 23: 2538-2545
- Utility of CT after sonography for suspected appendicitis in children: integration of a clinical scoring system with a staged imaging protocol.Emerg Radiol. 2015; 22: 31-42
- Effectiveness of a staged US and CT protocol for the diagnosis of pediatric appendicitis: reducing radiation exposure in the age of ALARA.Radiology. 2011; 259: 231-239
- An interdisciplinary initiative to reduce radiation exposure: evaluation of appendicitis in a pediatric emergency department with clinical assessment supported by a staged ultrasound and computed tomography pathway.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 1258-1265
Streaming videos: Six brief real-time video clips that accompany this article are available in streaming video at www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/jem. Click on Video Clips 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.