Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Molecular characterization of “Bhut Jolokia” the hottest chilli.J Biosci. 2012; 37: 757-768
Guinness World Records. Hottest chili. Available at: http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/hottest-chili. Accessed August 20, 2015.
- Review papers. Boerhaave syndrome.Pol Przegl Chir. 2011; 83: 523-526
- Honoring the admiral: Boerhaave-van Wassenaer's syndrome.Dis Esophagus. 2006; 19: 146-151
- Boerhaave's syndrome: diagnosis and surgical management.Surgeon. 2007; 5: 39-44
- Spontaneous rupture of the oesophagus: Boerhaave's syndrome in 2008: literature review and treatment algorithm.Dig Surg. 2009; 26: 1-6
- Outcomes following Boerhaave's syndrome.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2013; 95: 557-560
- Management of esophageal perforations.Surg Endosc. 2010; 24: 2809-2813
- Esophageal perforation: diagnostic work-up and clinical decision-making in the first 24 hours.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2011; 9: 66
- Perforation of the esophagus: correlation of site and cause with plain film findings.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1985; 145: 537-540
- Boerhaave's syndrome: diagnosis and treatment.Surg Clin North Am. 2005; 85: 515-524
- Management of esophageal perforation in 120 consecutive patients: clinical impact of a structured treatment algorithm.J Gastrointest Surg. 2013; 17: 1036-1043
- Ingesting and aspirating dry cinnamon by children and adolescents: the “cinnamon challenge.”.Dysphagia. 2014; 29: 114