Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Osteopathic Association. The single GME accreditation system. Available at: http://www.osteopathic.org/inside-aoa/single-gme-accreditation-system/Pages/default.aspx. Published 2014. Accessed April 22, 2015.
- Should osteopathic students applying to allopathic emergency medicine programs take the USMLE exam?.West J Emerg Med. 2014; 15: 101-106
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and the American Board of Emergency Medicine. Single accreditation system for AOA-approved programs. Available at: https://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/tabid/445/GraduateMedicalEducation/SingleAccreditationSystemforAOA-ApprovedPrograms.aspx. Published March 31, 2015. Accessed April 22, 2015.
US Medical Licensing Examiniation. Eligibility for the USMLE examinations. http://www.usmle.org/bulletin/eligibility/. Published 2015. Accessed April 22, 2015.
- How to predict USMLE scores from COMLEX-USA score: a guide for directors of ACGME-accredited residency programs.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2006; 106: 568-569
- Reliability and validity of conversion formulas between comprehensive osteopathic medical licensing examination of the United States level 1 and United States medical licensing examination step 1.J Grad Med Educ. 2014; 6: 280-283
- Relationship between COMLEX and USMLE scores among osteopathic medical students who take both examinations.Teach Learn Med. 2010; 22: 3-7
- COMLEX-1 and USMLE-1 are not interchangeable examinations.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17: 218-220
- New COMLEX-USA-to-USMLE conversion formula needed.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2011; 111 ([letter]) ([author reply 119–20]): 119
- New COMLEX-USA-to-USMLE conversion formula needed.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2010; 110 ([letter]) ([author reply 401]): 400-401
- New COMLEX-USA-to-USMLE conversion formula needed.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2010; 110 ([letter]): 577-578
- Re: COMLEX-1 and USMLE-1 are not interchangeable examinations.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17 ([author reply 1148]): 1146-1147
- Graduating osteopathic medical students' perceptions and recommendations on the decision to take the United States Medical Licensing Examination.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2012; 112: 83-89
American College of Emergency Physicians. Approved AOA residencies. Available at: http://www.acep.org/Approved-AOA-Residencies/. Published 2014. Accessed April 24, 2015.
Kaplan Medical Team. Match 2014 FAQ. Available at: http://www.residencysecrets.com/2013/02/12/match-2014-faq/. Published February 12, 2014. Accessed April 22, 2015.
American Osteopathic Association. Frequently asked questions about DOs. Available at: http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic-health/about-dos/about-osteopathic-medicine/Pages/frequently-asked-questions.aspx. Published 2015. Accessed April 22, 2015.