We would like to thank Dr. McCann and Dr. Bryant for their interest in our report. We are happy to provide additional information that was lacking from our original publication due to space constraints and unconfirmed details.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The influence of polyethylene glycol solution on the dissolution rate of sustained release morphine.J Med Toxicol. 2016; 12: 391-395
- “Go Lytely” dissolves more quickly.Clin Toxicol. 2009; 47: 717-718
© 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- ADB-FUBINACA Body PackerJournal of Emergency MedicineVol. 57Issue 3