Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Available at:)https://www.usapa.org/Date accessed: April 25, 2019 (
- Pickleball: the fastest growing sport you’ve never heard of NBC News.(Available at:)https://www.nbcnews.com/better/lifestyle/pickleball-fastest-growing-sport-you-ve-never-heard-ncna992106Date: 2019Date accessed: May 3, 2019
- Caring for patients with pickleball injuries.Nursing. 2019; 49: 16-17
- Psychological connection to pickleball: assessing motives and participation in older adults.J Aging Phys Act. 2018; : 1-6
- Understanding pickleball as a new leisure pursuit among older adults.Educ Gerontol. 2018; 44: 128-138
- Epidemiological patterns of alternative racquet-sport injuries in the United States, 1997-2016.Orthop J Sports Med. 2018; 6 (2325967118786237)
- Trends and epidemiology of tennis-related sprains/strains in the United States, 2010 to 2016.Surg Technol Int. 2017; 31: 333-338
- Demographics of tennis-related injuries that presented to emergency departments in the United States.Surg Technol Int. 2017; 31: 352-358
- Tennis-related injuries treated in United States emergency departments, 1990 to 2011.Clin J Sport Med. 2014; 24: 226-232
- National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS).(Available at:)https://www.cpsc.gov/Safety-Education/Safety-Guides/General-Information/National-Electronic-Injury-Surveillance-System-NEISSDate accessed: April 25, 2019
- Tennis talking points: 2017 TIA research reports.(Available at:)http://www.tennisindustry.org/pdfs/Industry_Talking_Points.pdfDate accessed: July 28, 2019
- Number of participants in tennis in the United States from 2006 to 2017 (in millions).(Available at:)https://www.statista.com/statistics/191966/participants-in-tennis-in-the-us-since-2006/Date accessed: July 28, 2019
- Number of participants in squash in the United States from 2006 to 2017 (in millions).(Available at:)https://www.statista.com/statistics/191958/participants-in-squash-in-the-us-since-2006/Date accessed: July 28, 2019
- Number of participants in raquetball in the United States from 2006 to 2017 (in millions).(Available at:)https://www.statista.com/statistics/191922/participants-in-racquetball-in-the-us-since-2006/Date accessed: July 28, 2019
Data are publically available and de-identified; therefore, the study is exempt from Institutional Review Board approval.