Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gunshot wounds: a review of ballistics, bullets, weapons, and myths.J Trauma. 2016; 80: 853-867
- The diagnostic dilemma of shotgun injuries.Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Despite the increasing use of nonoperative management of firearm trauma, shotgun injuries still require aggressive operative management.J Surg Res. 2009; 156: 173-176
- Thoracoabdominal shotgun wounds: an evaluation of factors associated with the need for surgical intervention.Am J Surg. 2009; 198: 64-69
- Management of shotgun wounds: do we need classification systems?.Int Surg. 1999; 84: 99-104
- Management and outcome of abdominal shotgun wounds.Ann Surg. 1995; 221: 272-277
- Shotgun wounds to the abdomen.Am Surg. 1993; 59: 129-132
- Approaches to the management of shotgun injuries.J Trauma. 1984; 24: 415-419
- Management of shotgun injuries: a review of 152 cases.J Trauma. 1963; 3: 76-86
- Firearm injury research and epidemiology: a review of the data, their limitations and how trauma centers can improve firearm injury research.J Trauma. 2019; 87: 678-689
- National Trauma Data Bank: NTDB Research Data Set Admission Years 2007–2014.American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL2017
- Firearms, bullets, and wound ballistics: an imaging primer.Int J Care Injured. 2015; 46: 1186-1196
- America’s complex relationship with guns: the demographics of gun ownership.Pew Research Center. 2017;
- Web-based injury statistics query and reporting system.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/index.htmlDate accessed: August 10, 2019
Reprints are not available.