Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reliability of clinical assessment in diagnosing cauda equina syndrome.Br J Neurosurg. 2010; 24: 383-386
- The accuracy of clinical symptoms in detecting cauda equina syndrome in patients undergoing acute MRI of the spine.Neuroradiol J. 2015; 28: 438-442
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy mimicking a lumbar spinal stenosis syndrome.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1995; 59: 189-191
- Spinal cord infarction: clinical and radiological features.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2018; 27: 2810-2821
- Unique presentation of hematometrocolpos mimicking cauda equina syndrome: severe back pain and urinary incontinence in an adolescent girl.J Emerg Med. 2016; 51: 19-23
- Cauda equina syndrome: what is the correlation between clinical assessment and MRI scanning?.Br J Neurosurg. 2007; 21: 201-203
- Procoagulant activity in hemostasis and thrombosis: Virchow’s triad revisited.Anesth Analg. 2012; 114: 275-285
- The walking man with a completely occluded aorta.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2004; 19: 227-229
- Acute aortic occlusion--factors that influence outcome.J Vasc Surg. 1995; 21: 567-572
- Acute thrombosis of an abdominal aortic aneurysm presenting as cauda equina syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57: 218-220
- Abdominal aortic occlusion: a rare complication of cardiac myxoma.Tex Heart Inst J. 2001; 28: 324-325
- Branches of aorta.(Available at:)https://forum.facmedicine.com/threads/branches-of-aorta.23355/Date: 2016Date accessed: September 13, 2019
- Spinal cord infarction.(Available at:)https://radiologykey.com/spinal-cord-infarction/Date accessed: September 12, 2019
- MR angiography and CT angiography of the artery of Adamkiewicz: state of the art.Radiographics. 2006; 26: S63-S73
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the brain and spine. Vol. 1. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2009
- Acute aortic occlusion: a 40-year experience.Arch Surg. 1994; 129 (discussion 607–8): 603-607
- Management of acute aortic occlusion.Am J Surg. 1979; 138: 293-295
- Management and outcome of chronic atherosclerotic infrarenal aortic occlusion.J Vasc Surg. 1996; 24: 398-405