Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dextrocardia with situs inversus.(Available at:)Accessed September 29, 2019)
- The role of electrocardiogram in the diagnosis of dextrocardia with mirror image atrial arrangement and ventricular position in a young adult Nigerian in Ile-Ife: a case report.J Med Case Rep. 2015; 9: 222
- Acute myocardial infarction in dextrocardia - A diagnostic and therapeutic challenge. Can dextrocardia be a risk factor?.J Cardiol Cases. 2017; 17: 48-51
- Emergent percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction in patients with mirror dextrocardia: case reports and brief review.Cardiovasc Diagn Ther. 2016; 6: 267-273
- Einthoven's triangle transparency: a practical method to explain limb lead configuration following single lead misplacements.Rev Cardiovasc Med. 2010; 11: 33-38
- ECG lead misplacement: a brief review of limb lead misplacement.Afr J Emerg Med. 2014; 4: 130-139