Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The thunderclap headache: approach and management in the emergency department.J Emerg Med. 2019; 56: 633-641
- Intracranial vessel wall MRI: principles and expert consensus recommendations of the American Society of Neuroradiology.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2017; 38: 218-229
- Clinical interpretation of high-resolution vessel wall MRI of intracranial arterial diseases.Br J Radiol. 2016; 89: 20160496
- Intracranial vessel wall imaging for evaluation of steno-occlusive diseases and intracranial aneurysms.J Neuroradiol. 2017; 44: 123-134
- High-resolution MRI vessel wall imaging: spatial and temporal patterns of reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome and central nervous system vasculitis.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2014; 35: 1527-1532
- Vessel wall imaging of the intracranial and cervical carotid arteries.J Stroke. 2015; 17: 238-255
- Intracranial vessel wall MRI: an emerging technique with a multitude of uses.Top Magn Reson Imaging. 2016; 25: 41-47
- Imaging investigation of intracranial arterial dissecting aneurysms by using 3 T high-resolution MRI and DSA: from the interventional neuroradiologists' view.Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2014; 156: 515-525