Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emergency department resource utilization during Ramadan: distinct and reproducible patterns over a 4-year period in Abu Dhabi.Eur J Emerg Med. 2018; 25: 39-45
- Ramadan fasting: medical aspects in health and in disease.Ann Saudi Med. 1991; 11: 637-641
- Impact of Ramadan on emergency department visits and on medical emergencies.Eur J Emerg Med. 2018; 25: 440-444
- Emergency department attendance patterns during Ramadan.Ann Saudi Med. 2016; 36: 258-264
- The duration of fasting in Ramadan affects the admissions to the emergency department.Eurasian J Emerg Med. 2018; 17: 178-181
- Emergency Department Benchmarking Alliance releases 2014 data on staffing, physician productivity. ACEP Now.(Available at:)https://www.acepnow.com/article/emergency-department-benchmarking-alliance-releases-2014-data-on-staffing-physician-productivity/Date accessed: June 22, 2018
- Emergency department nurse staffing.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 70: 115-116
- Improving the prediction of emergency department crowding: a time series analysis including road traffic flow.Stud Health Technol Inform. 2019; 260: 57-64
- Predicting emergency department inpatient admissions to improve same-day patient flow.Acad Emerg Med. 2012; 19: E1045-E1054