Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tourism and migration statistics.(Available at:)https://www.statistics.gov.sb/statistics/90-migration-statisticsDate accessed: May 13, 2020
- Drivers of reef shark abundance and biomass in the Solomon Islands.PLoS One. 2018; 13: e0200960
- Discover fishes: carcharhinus melanopterus.(Available at:)https://www.floridamuseum.ufl.edu/discover-fish/species-profiles/carcharhinus-melanopterus/Date accessed: June 15, 2020
- Vibrio vulnificus: an environmental and clinical burden.Front Microbiol. 2017; 8: 997
- Fatal Vibrio vulnificus infection associated with eating raw oysters, New Caledonia.Emerg Infect Dis. 2011; 17: 136-137
- Information for health professionals & laboratorians: Vibrio illness (vibriosis).(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/vibrio/healthcare.htmlDate accessed: June 7, 2020
- In vitro and in vivo activities of newer fluoroquinolones against Vibrio vulnificus.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2002; 46: 3580-3584
- A “shark encounter”: delayed primary closure and prophylactic antibiotic treatment of a great white shark bite.J Emerg Med. 2016; 51: 552-556