Why Should An Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The epidemiology of anaphylaxis.Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2018; 54: 366-374
- Harwood-Nuss' clinical practice of emergency medicine.6th edn. Wolters Kluwer, Philadelphia2015
- Diagnosis and management of cold urticaria.Cutis. 2016; 97: 59-62
- Cold-induced systemic reactions caused by infusion of intravenous fluid.Acta Derm Venereol. 2013; 93: 469-470
- Clinical features and natural history of acquired cold urticaria in a tertiary referral hospital: a 10-year prospective study.J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2008; 22: 1405-1411
- Clinical characteristics of cold-induced systemic reactions in acquired cold urticaria syndromes: recommendations for prevention of this complication and a proposal for a diagnostic classification of cold urticaria.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1986; 78: 417-423
- [Epidemiology and clinical aspects of cold urticaria].Hautarzt. 1996; 47: 510-514
- A comparison of new nonsedating and classical antihistamines in the treatment of primary acquired cold urticaria (ACU).J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 1992; 2: 258-262
- Peltier effect-based temperature challenge: an improved method for diagnosing cold urticaria.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004; 114: 1224-1225