Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intrahepatic portosystemic venous shunts: radiological evaluation.Diagn Interv Radiol. 2009; 15: 182-187
- Imaging findings of unusual intra- and extrahepatic portosystemic collaterals.Clin Radiol. 2009; 64: 200-207
- Intrahepatic portosystemic venous shunt via the right adrenal vein: treatment with vascular plug.Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2017; 26: 51-55
- Hepatic encephalopathy in patients with non-cirrhotic portal hypertension: description, prevalence and risk factors.Dig Liver Dis. 2016; 48: 1072-1077
- Systematic review of congenital and acquired portal-systemic shunts in otherwise normal livers.Br J Surg. 2014; 101: 1509-1517
- Congenital portosystemic venous shunt.Eur J Pediatr. 2018; 177: 285-294
- Incidence and clinical significance of spontaneous intrahepatic portosystemic venous shunts detected by sonography in adults without potential cause.J Clin Ultrasound. 2006; 34: 22-26
- Intrahepatic portosystemic venous shunt.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 155: 527-528
- Intrahepatic portosystemic venous shunts: spectrum of ct findings in external and internal subtypes.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2001; 25: 348-354