Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of wound dehiscence after penetrating keratoplasty and lamellar keratoplasty.J Ophthalmology. 2018; 2018: 1435389
- Traumatic keratoplasty rupture resulting from continuous positive airway pressure mask.Cornea. 2015; 34: 717-719
- Management of traumatic wound dehiscence of a functional graft 34 years after penetrating keratoplasty.BMJ Case Rep. 2014; 2014 (bcr2014205903)
- Globe rupture following penetrating keratoplasty: how often, why, and what can we do to prevent it?.Cornea. 2004; 23: 776-780