Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Practice guidelines for preoperative fasting and the use of pharmacologic agents to reduce the risk of pulmonary aspiration: application to healthy patients undergoing elective procedures.Anesthesiology. 2017; 126: 376-393
- Guidelines for monitoring and management of pediatric patients before, during, and after sedation for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures: update 2016.Pediatr Dent. 2019; 38: E13-E39
- Preprocedural fasting state and adverse events in children undergoing procedural sedation and analgesia in a pediatric emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2003; 42: 636-646
- Preprocedural fasting and adverse events in procedural sedation and analgesia in a pediatric emergency department: are they related?.Ann Emerg Med. 2004; 44: 454-459
- Association of preprocedural fasting with outcomes of emergency department sedation in children.JAMA Pediatr. 2018; 172: 678-685
- Shortened preprocedural fasting in the pediatric emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 1577-1580
- Clinical policy: procedural sedation and analgesia in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2014; 63: 247-258.e18
- Consensus-based recommendations for standardizing terminology and reporting adverse events for emergency department procedural sedation and analgesia in children.Ann Emerg Med. 2009; 53: 426-435
- Ketamine use in current clinical practice.Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2016; 37: 865-872
- Identification of perioperative pulmonary aspiration in children using quality assurance and hospital administrative billing data.Paediatr Anaesth. 2018; 28: 218-225
- Preoperative fasting in children: review of existing guidelines and recent developments.Br J Anaesth. 2018; 120: 469-474
- Major adverse events and relationship to nil per os status in pediatric sedation/anesthesia outside the operating room: a report of the Pediatric Sedation Research Consortium.Anesthesiology. 2016; 124: 80-88
Dr. Kelly discloses publishing royalties from Elsevier and Dr. Sawyer has received payment for presentations from Nuvasive and Republic Spine in addition to publishing royalties from Elsevier and Wolters-Kluwer.