Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atrioventricular dissociation.Am J Emerg Med. 2001; 19: 218-222
- Chou's Electrocardiography in Clinical Practice.6th ed. Elsevier, 2008
- Electrocardiography in Emergency, Acute, and Critical Care.2nd ed. The American College of Emergency Physicians, 2019
- High-grade atrioventricular block associated with acute influenza.Texas Heart Inst J. 2020; 47: 220-223
- H1N1 influenza A virus induced atrioventricular block.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 711-713
- Transient AV block as a hemodynamic complication of the influenza A virus: a case report.Puerto Rico Health Sci. 2016; 35: 173-176