Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of the intubating laryngeal mask airway in emergency pre-hospital difficult intubation.Resuscitation. 2008; 77: 30-34
- Use of the intubating laryngeal mask airway.Anesthesiology. 2000; 93: 340-345
- Use of the intubating laryngeal mask airway in the emergency department: a ten-year retrospective review.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; 38: 1367-1372
- The intubating laryngeal mask. I: development of a new device for intubation of the trachea.Br J Anaesth. 1997; 79: 699-703
- LMA-Fastrach™ Instruction Manual.LMA North America;. 1998;
- The intubating LMA: a comparison of insertion techniques with conventional tracheal tubes.Can J Anaesth. 2000; 47: 849-853
- The intubating laryngeal mask. Results of a multicentre trial with experience of 500 cases.Anaesthesia. 1998; 53: 1174-1179
- Use of the Intubating LMA-FastrachTM in 254 patients with difficult-to-manage airways.Anesthesiology. 2001; 95: 1175-1181
- Unanticipated difficult airway management in the prehospital emergency setting: prospective validation of an algorithm.Anesthesiology. 2011; 114: 105-110
- Small endotracheal tubes. ventilator and intratracheal pressures during controlled ventilation.Surv Anesthesiol. 1979; 51: 375-381
Streaming video: One brief real-time video clip that accompanies this article is available in streaming video at www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/jem. Click on Video Clip 1.