Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Endowed faculty positions in academic emergency medicine: where we are and where we need to go.J Emerg Med. 2006; 30: 107-110
- Endowed faculty positions in academic emergency medicine: 5 years later.J Emerg Med. 2011; 41: 196-201
- Endowed faculty positions in academic emergency medicine: one decade later.J Emerg Med. 2015; 49: 740-745
American Council on Education. Understanding College and University Endowments. American Council on Education; 2000.
Endowment definitions. Accessed April 5, 2021. http://media.clemson.edu/toolkit/devtoolkit/enterprise/140523-02%20Endowment-Inserts_Revised_May14_w.pdf.
- Endowed chairs named for surgeons.J Am Coll Surg. 2000; 191: 538-545
- Philanthropic endowments in general internal medicine.J Gen Intern Med. 1999; 14: 255-257
- The growth of academic radiation oncology: a study of endowed professorships in radiation oncology.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 74: 338-340
- Dermatology department endowments.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2010; 63: 719-720
- Meritocracies or masculinities? The differential allocation of named professorships by gender in the academy.J Manage. 2015; 44: 1-29
- Advancing women's health and women's leadership with endowed chairs in women's health.Acad Med. 2017; 92: 167-174