Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Interscalene or suprascapular block in a patient with shoulder dislocation.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 35 (e1–3): 195
- A prospective comparison of procedural sedation and ultrasound-guided interscalene nerve block for shoulder reduction in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 922-927
- Shoulder.in: Walls RM Hockenberger RS Gausche-Hill M Bakes K Rosen's Emergency Medicine Concepts and Clinical Practice. 9th ed. Elsevier, 2018: 549-568
- Adverse events associated with procedural sedation and analgesia in a pediatric emergency department: a comparison of common parenteral drugs.Acad Emerg Med. 2005; 12: 508-513
- American College of Emergency Physicians Clinical Policy: procedural sedation and analgesia in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2014; 63: 247-258
- Ultrasound-guided retroclavicular approach infraclavicular brachial plexus block for upper extremity emergency procedures.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 773-777
- Ultrasound-Guided Nerve Blocks.American College of Emergency Physicians, 2021
- Can Intra-articular lidocaine supplant the need for procedural sedation for reduction of acute anterior shoulder dislocation?.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 59: 513-514
- Intraarticular lidocaine versus intravenous procedural sedation with narcotics and benzodiazepines for reduction of the dislocated shoulder: a systematic review.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15: 703-708
- Ultrasound guided posterior approach to the infraclavicular brachial plexus.Anaesthesia. 2007; 62: 539
- Tips and tricks to improve the safety of the retroclavicular brachial plexus block.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 1107-1108
- Retrocalvicular approach to infraclavicular brachial plexus block for distal radius fracture in a patient with implanted pacemaker.J Clin Anesth. 2018; 44: 76-77
- A systematic review of ultrasound-guided methods for brachial plexus blockade.Anesthesia. 2016; 71: 213-227
- Regional anaesthesia: risk, consent and complications.Anaesthesia. 2021; 76: 18-26
- Infraclavicular brachial plexus block in adults: a comprehensive review based on a unified nomenclature system.J Anesth. 2019; 33: 463-477
- Suprascapular and interscalene nerve block for shoulder surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Anesthesiology. 2017; 127: 998-1013
- Ultrasound-guided suprascapular nerve block for shoulder reduction and adhesive capsulitis in the ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2011; 29 (e1–3): 963
- Anatomy, Shoulder, and Upper Limb, Brachial Plexus.StatPearls, 2021
The New York School of Regional Anesthesia. Combined suprascapular and axillary (circumflex) nerve block: The shoulder block. NYSORA. Accessed October 23, 2021. https://www.nysora.com/newsletters/jnysora/combined-suprascapular-and-axillary-circumflex-nerve-block-the-shoulder-block.
- The retroclavicular brachial plexus block additional advantages.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2015; 40: 733-734
- Comparison of the coracoid and retroclavicular approaches for ultrasound-guided infraclavicular brachial plexus block.J Anesth. 2017; 31: 572-578
☆Submitted for poster presentation at the Annual Integrative Ultrasound Meeting Annual Meeting in San Diego, March 12–16, 2022.