Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diethylene glycol poisoning.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2009; 47: 525-535
- Diethylene glycol: widely used solvent presents serious poisoning potential.J Emerg Med. 2008; 35: 401-406
- Toxic alcohol ingestions: clinical features, diagnosis, and management.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008; 3: 208-225
- Childhood diethylene glycol poisoning treated with alcohol dehydrogenase inhibitor fomepizole and hemodialysis.Am J Kidney Dis. 2000; 35: 958-962
- Intravenous 4-methylpyrazole as an antidote for diethylene glycol and triethylene glycol poisoning: a case report.Vet Hum Toxicol. 1997; 39: 26-28
Presentations: Presented at the American College of Medical Toxicology Annual Scientific Meeting (March, 2022).