Why Should an Emergency Physician Be Aware of This?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Part 3: Adult basic and advanced life support: 2020 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2020; 142: S366-S468
- Interim guidance for basic and advanced life support in adults, children, and neonates with suspected or confirmed COVID-19: from the emergency cardiovascular care committee and get with the guidelines-resuscitation adult and pediatric task forces of the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 141: e933-e943
- CPR-related injuries after manual or mechanical chest compressions with the LUCAS™ device: a multicentre study of victims after unsuccessful resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1708-1712
- Chest compression-associated injuries in cardiac arrest patients treated with manual chest compressions versus automated chest compression devices (LUCAS II) - a forensic autopsy-based comparison.Forensic Sci Med Pathol. 2018; 14: 515-525
- Prehospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation with manual or mechanical chest compression: a study of compression-induced injuries.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2019; 63: 789-795
- Skeletal and soft tissue injuries after manual and mechanical chest compressions.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2019; 5: 259-265
- Chest compression-induced vertebral fractures.Chest. 1986; 89: 154-155
- Vertebral fracture resulting from cardioversion for atrial fibrillation.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2018; 53: 391
- Safety of mechanical chest compression devices AutoPulse and LUCAS in cardiac arrest: a randomized clinical trial for non-inferiority.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 3006-3013