Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Twiddler's syndrome: a rare cause of implantable cardioverter defibrillator malfunction.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 3439
- Twiddler's syndrome.Clin Pract Cases Emerg Med. 2019; 3: 299-300
- Pacemaker twiddler syndrome – a rare but serious cause of pacemaker malfunction.Int J Clin Cardiol. 2018; 5: 123